Superstar Mahesh Babu’s soon to be released film Brahmotsavam is fast nearing the completion of its shooting part. After a crucial North Indian schedule, the unit is currently busy shooting for the film’s climax sequence.
Over the past few days, climax scenes featuring Mahesh and all the principal cast are being shot. Reports say that these scenes will be high on emotions and that Mahesh’s performance will touch the hearts of his fans and family audiences.
Being directed by Sreekanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is produced by PVP Cinema. The film stars Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you