Telangana Chief Minister KCR appreciated producer Dil Raju and hero Sharwanand and the entire team of the blockbuster Sankranthi family entertainer, Shatamanam Bhavathi, on winning the Golden Lotus for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment at the 64th National Film Awards.
Shatamanam Bhavathi was directed by Satish Vegesna and it also starred Anupama Parameswaran, Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Naresh in important roles. The film gave out an important message on respecting parents and family values and remembering our native roots.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?