Post bifurcation of Telugu states last year, the members of the film fraternity have decided to set up two film chambers – one for Telangana and one for AP state. It is already a known fact that the state government has sanctioned 15 acre land to the members of the film industry to set up a FNCC (Film Nagar Cultural Center) in Vizag.
As per the latest reports, a new film chamber for AP state will be inaugurated by AP’s honorable Chief Minister Sri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu tomorrow (12-10-2015) in Vizag.
He would lay a foundation stone for the proposed Film Nagar Cultural Centre at Kapuluppada. Many noted celebrities from the film fraternity and political big wigs are set to attend this event .
- Dashakudu completes censor, ready for release
- From 3 childhood friends to 5 lakh followers: Nikhil’s journey
- Allu Arjun’s special training for NPS
- Final schedule of Suriya’s next underway
- Interview : Sai Pallavi -Girls with pimples are being loved more now
Articles that might interest you