The Andhra Pradesh cabinet has unanimously decided to grant entertainment tax exemption for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s landmark 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, in a meeting that took place in Amaravati today.
Incidentally, Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu, after taking key decisions on several government schemes, decided to stay away from the meeting as the movie features his brother-in-law Nandamuri Balakrishna as the main lead.
It is well-known that the High Court has sought AP government’s explanation for granting tax exemption for Gautamiputra Satakarni without issuing a G.O.
- Murugadoss confirms Thalapathy62’s release date in style
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Naga Chaitanya’s new movie shooting starts at a college in Koti
- Agnyaathavaasi’s latest Krishna collections
- Ravi Teja Bowls Over Raashi With His Compliments