Screening of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ has been halted at most multiplexes in Telangana today and the Telangana Film Chamber has put out an order to this effect. The makers are in discussion with the Chamber and have already deleted the scenes which are being deemed offensive.
Evening shows have been stopped in all areas for now. If discussions with the Chamber succeed, screening may resume tonight.
This development is causing concern among Pawan Kalyan fans and industry folks in general. Everyone is keenly awaiting for the resolution of this situation. We will bring you more updates about this situation as it develops.
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!