The principal shooting of Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu is going to be wrapped up on September 23. Currently, a song is being shot on Pawan Kalyan and Gabriela Bertante in Annapurna Studios. Puri Jagannadh has directed the film and he has completed the film in a record time for the third time in a row. Tamannaah is playing the lead role opposite Pawan Kalyan and both of them will be seen as TV journalists. DVV Danayya is producing the film. The film’s audio is going to be directly released in the market through Aditya Music on September 26. The expectations on the film are sky high since Pawan Kalyan is on a roll post Gabbar Singh’s stupendous success and also Pawan Kalyan, Puri Jagannadh have teamed up for the first time in 11 years. Moreover, sources close to the film unit say that there are extraordinary political elements in the film and Pawan Kalyan’s action and Puri Jagannadh’s dialogues are being touted as major highlights in the film. Mani Sharma has composed the music. The film is slated for release on October 18.
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
Articles that might interest you