Very rarely do you get to see comedians get good applause for their roles in star hero films. But in Samantakamani, comedian Raghu Karmanchi is bagging all the compliments from all over.
Raghu’s role as a police constable has won him a lot of praises from the public. The talented comedian leaves the audience in splits with his Telangana slang and his chemistry with Nara Rohit is very entertaining.
Raghu has done many films in the past and is slowly making his presence felt in the industry. Well, it is good to see such talents coming up in the industry.
Recently, the same happened as Vennela Kishore also won a lot of acclaim in the recently released Ami Thumi.
- First look of Suriya’s TSK thrills fans
- Unique promotions helping NRNM
- LIE gearing up for a massive release
- Star couple buy an apartment in New York
- Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Malayalam Trailer Is Ready
Articles that might interest you