Popular comedian Srinivas Reddy turned hero with Geethanjali and Jayammu Nischayammu Raa. Srinivas Reddy’s comic act in Anando Brahma is winning him immense applause. Now, the actor is all set to turn hero for the third time.
Srinivas Reddy’s next film will be directed by JB Manu, who debuted with Sumanth Ashwin’s Right Right last year. Interestingly, this as-yet-untitled movie is said to be a romantic entertainer. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in October. Malayali composer Gopi Sundar will score the music and debutant Ravi Kumar Reddy will produce the movie.
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?
- Ace cameraman for NTR’s next
- NTR’s mother makes a rare public appearance
- New schedule of Tej’s next goes on floors
- Leading Malayalam director to make his Bollywood debut