Popular comedian Srinivas Reddy turned hero with Geethanjali and Jayammu Nischayammu Raa. Srinivas Reddy’s comic act in Anando Brahma is winning him immense applause. Now, the actor is all set to turn hero for the third time.
Srinivas Reddy’s next film will be directed by JB Manu, who debuted with Sumanth Ashwin’s Right Right last year. Interestingly, this as-yet-untitled movie is said to be a romantic entertainer. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in October. Malayali composer Gopi Sundar will score the music and debutant Ravi Kumar Reddy will produce the movie.
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere
- Hanu Raghavapudi repeats his technician