Comedians in Tollywood are minting money these days. Every movie and hero are looking at comedians for commercial betterment and padding these days, irrespective of star status. As a result, producers are being forced to pay huge sums of money for these actors.
Comedians like Ali and Brahmanandam charge a few lakhs per day to act in a film. They act in a few dozen films every year, taking their income to crores of rupees. Some of these actors incomes are higher than a few big heroes also.
Shows like Jabardasth have popularised a few upcoming comedians like Shakalaka Shankar and Sapthagiri and these actors are also trying to earn more money these days with film appearances and reality show appearances.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23