Hailed as a Comedy King, senior film star Brahmanandam enjoys a huge fandom not only in the two Telugu states but all-over the globe. Not just the hardcore movie lovers and elders, even small kids love Brahmi’s comedy.
One such little fan is the 7-year-old Charu, a Telugu girl living in the US. Charu’s family moved to the US around 7 years ago. Charu has been a huge fan of Brahmanandam and she always wanted to meet him.
Recently, Charu and her family came to their hometown Vijayawada and Charu requested her parents to take her to Brahmanandam. The family left for Hyderabad and waited from morning to evening at Brahmi’s residence as the actor was busy shooting in the city.
Dejected, Charu and her family left for Vijayawada. Upon his return, Brahmi was informed about Charu and the Comedy King immediately called Charu’s family back and spent some good time with his little American fan. A thrilled Charu even got Brahmi’s autograph on her birthday page in her personal diary.
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick