With his hilarious comic acts in the recently released Keshava and Ami Thumi, noted comedian Vennela Kishore became a huge brand. Kishore is reportedly being paid a bomb by the filmmakers who are keen on casting him in their movies.
Now, Vennela Kishore is all set to enthrall comedy lovers and his fans with his rib-tickling acts in Allu Arjun’s upcoming release, Duvvada Jagannadham. Kishore and Allu Arjun’s combination scenes said to have come out quite well in the film.
Duvvada Jagannadham is slated for release this Friday and Kishore’s popularity will rise several notches higher if his character clicks with the audience.
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from February
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star