Superstar Mahesh Babu and director Sreenu Vaitla teamed up in 2011 for the blockbuster ‘Dookudu’. Now they are working together once again for ‘Aagadu’ and this film is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad. Some comedy scenes are being shot on Mahesh Babu, Vennela Kishore and M.S.Narayana currently.
This schedule is expected to last until December 4th. Tamanna will be seen as the heroine in this movie and Thaman is scoring the music. Anil Sunkara, Ram Achanta and Gopi Achanta are jointly producing this movie on 14 Reels Entertainment banner and they are trying to release this film on May 31st, which happens to be Superstar Krishna’s birthday.
‘Aagadu’ is expected to be a full length commercial entertainer and Mahesh Babu will be seen as a police officer in the film.
- JLK’s updated Krishna region collections
- JLK’s latest Chennai city collections
- Mahesh’s fresh revelation on film with Rajamouli
- Queen’s official Tamil remake launched
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
Articles that might interest you