Allu Sirish’s ‘Kotha Janta’ is all set to release this weekend and the movie has Allu Sirish and Regina as the lead actors. The film has been directed by Maruthi and like all of his previous films, this movie is expected to have a very good dose of comedy.
Maruthi has come up with some clean comedy this time. Sapthagiri’s comedy in the first half and Posani Krishna Murali’s role in the second half are said to be big attractions for the movie. The music album, scored by JB, is also getting a good response.
Bunny Vas is the producer of this movie. ‘Kotha Janta’ is a big moment for Sirish and this film’s fate at the Box Office will determine the future course of action for this young Allu hero.
- Bunny and Mahesh in no mood to go back
- Sultry beauty’s key role in action hero’s silver jubilee film
- Interesting title for Varun Tej’s sci-fi thriller
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record
- Kumari 21F combo’s new film from March