In summer 2014, numero uno film star Pawan Kalyan launched his political party, Janasena. The Power Star will be contesting the 2019 general elections and has already begun the groundwork to strengthen the party’s cadre.
In his latest media interaction, Pawan said he is committed to strive for the society at least for the next 25 years. Pawan said he will get a clarity on how many seats Janasena will be contesting in by the end of 2018. He also said that winning the election is not his ultimate aim.
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience