In summer 2014, numero uno film star Pawan Kalyan launched his political party, Janasena. The Power Star will be contesting the 2019 general elections and has already begun the groundwork to strengthen the party’s cadre.
In his latest media interaction, Pawan said he is committed to strive for the society at least for the next 25 years. Pawan said he will get a clarity on how many seats Janasena will be contesting in by the end of 2018. He also said that winning the election is not his ultimate aim.
- Mahesh, BAN’s team to visit Tirupati
- Chennai model joins Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA
- Press Note : Nirvana Cinema Bags Another Interesting Project
- Sai-Pooja Hegde’s Saakshyam seals its release date
- Mahesh lands in Vijayawada, To Promote BAN