Milky beauty Tamanna, who rocked Tollywood with some of her super hit films is ready to take Bollywood by storm. Her big ticket to stardom, Himmatwala is gearing up for release and Tamanna is being considered as the next Sridevi in Bollywood.
On being asked about how she felt about this huge comparison, Tamanna was quick to answer “It’s very flattering to be compared with some one like Sridevi. As a matter of fact, I am a big fan of her and would be very happy if I could achieve half of what Sridevi has achieved in her life” Tamanna will next be seen with Naga Chaitanya inTadaka, and in a Bellamkonda Suresh movie which launches his son Srinivas.
- Shraddha keen on dubbing for herself in Saaho
- Interesting speculation on Pawan and Sye Raa
- Raja The Great crosses the 30 crore mark
- Details about Nithin’s next
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?