Milky beauty Tamanna, who rocked Tollywood with some of her super hit films is ready to take Bollywood by storm. Her big ticket to stardom, Himmatwala is gearing up for release and Tamanna is being considered as the next Sridevi in Bollywood.
On being asked about how she felt about this huge comparison, Tamanna was quick to answer “It’s very flattering to be compared with some one like Sridevi. As a matter of fact, I am a big fan of her and would be very happy if I could achieve half of what Sridevi has achieved in her life” Tamanna will next be seen with Naga Chaitanya inTadaka, and in a Bellamkonda Suresh movie which launches his son Srinivas.
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit
- Keep calm and make noise at the right time: Rajini tells fans
- What will be the title, if Rana tells his own story someday?