Recently, the Andhra Pradesh government gave permission to the makers of Baahubali The Conclusion to organise the film’s shows as many as 6 times per day. This brought a huge cheer for the movie’s unit, trade circles and fans.
However, the Telugu Cinema Audience’s Association found fault with the AP government’s decision and filed a complaint with the Principal Secretary of the state’s Home Ministry Anuradha against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows and demanded a rollback of the permission.
The association went on to say that no theater in the state should screen a movie between 1 am to 8 am and that the government’s latest decision is anti-constitution.
The Principal Secretary assured the protesting members that she will take the matter to the Chandrababu government.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you