With the current scenario prevailing in the country, it was highly inevitable that Gopala Gopala will fall prey to religious fundamentalists and that has happened on the first day of the movie’s release itself. A police complaint was lodged by a person named Raghunadh Rao at Saifabad Police Station alleging that certain scenes from the film are hurting the sentiments of Hindus.
There have been umpteen attempts to put the release of the film in disarray, like the ones by VHP and Bajrang Dal demanding the censor board not to clear the film for release. However sanity prevailed and the movie passed the censor with a clean U and the movie is also being hugely appreciated for its thought provoking content.
- Fans celebrate Rajamouli-Charan-NTR’s epic picture, but look at RGV
- Pawan revealed his son’s name to his Vadinamma first
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film goes on floors
- Young Actress Bonds With A Global Music Sensation