With the current scenario prevailing in the country, it was highly inevitable that Gopala Gopala will fall prey to religious fundamentalists and that has happened on the first day of the movie’s release itself. A police complaint was lodged by a person named Raghunadh Rao at Saifabad Police Station alleging that certain scenes from the film are hurting the sentiments of Hindus.
There have been umpteen attempts to put the release of the film in disarray, like the ones by VHP and Bajrang Dal demanding the censor board not to clear the film for release. However sanity prevailed and the movie passed the censor with a clean U and the movie is also being hugely appreciated for its thought provoking content.
- Idam Jagat makers happy with the output
- Samantha Accepts Naga Chaitanya’s Fitness Challenge
- Ready to campaign for Janasena: Ram Charan
- Officer’s pre-release event gets a date
- Press Note : Sammohanam Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas