After making a small appearance in a short film ‘All India Backchod’, Shweta is all set to feature in a horror-thriller, which will be directed by Amit Khanna.
This yet-to-be titled project is said to be a Marathi-Bengali bilingual film and will be shot extensively in Nashik and Kolkata. The National Award-winning child artist is currently busy completing her documentary about classical music, titled ‘Roots’.
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
- Nikhil to stun with his acting prowess in Keshava
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
Articles that might interest you