After making a small appearance in a short film ‘All India Backchod’, Shweta is all set to feature in a horror-thriller, which will be directed by Amit Khanna.
This yet-to-be titled project is said to be a Marathi-Bengali bilingual film and will be shot extensively in Nashik and Kolkata. The National Award-winning child artist is currently busy completing her documentary about classical music, titled ‘Roots’.
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu