After making a small appearance in a short film ‘All India Backchod’, Shweta is all set to feature in a horror-thriller, which will be directed by Amit Khanna.
This yet-to-be titled project is said to be a Marathi-Bengali bilingual film and will be shot extensively in Nashik and Kolkata. The National Award-winning child artist is currently busy completing her documentary about classical music, titled ‘Roots’.
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends