After making a small appearance in a short film ‘All India Backchod’, Shweta is all set to feature in a horror-thriller, which will be directed by Amit Khanna.
This yet-to-be titled project is said to be a Marathi-Bengali bilingual film and will be shot extensively in Nashik and Kolkata. The National Award-winning child artist is currently busy completing her documentary about classical music, titled ‘Roots’.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans