After courting numerous controversies for several months, Ram Gopal Varma’s latest political faction drama Vangaveeti, based on the life of slain Vijayawada leader Vangaveeti Ranga, released on Friday and it continues to rake up fresh controversies.
Soon after the film’s release, Vangaveeti Radha, son of Ranga, met with Vijayawada DG Sambasivarao and lodged a complaint against RGV, demanding all the derogatory scenes that portrayed his family members in bad light be deleted from the movie.
Respecting their feelings, RGV and the film’s producer immediately deleted the controversial ‘Champey Ranga’ dialogue from their movie. In the past, RGV withdrew the ‘Kamma Kapu’ song following similar allegations.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23