Over the past couple of months, the makers of a low budget movie titled Sharanam Gachami have been waging a war against the censor board members who have been refusing to clear the movie. A huge controversy erupted when the students of Osmania University attacked CBFC office.
According to the latest reports, the censor board has finally passed the movie with a UA certificate today. Sharanam Gachami talks about Ambedkar’s aspirations of modern India and the plight of Dalits in present society.
Directed by Premraj and produced by Murali Bommaku, the film stars Navin Sanjay ,Tanishq Tiwari, Paruchuri Venkateshwer Rao, Posani Krishna Murali, JP and MLA R.Krishnaiah etc.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you