Needless to say that the situation is quite intense with fans of both the stalwart heroes are betting high on their movies. However, the police department is not going to spare any miscreant fan creating public ruckus during and after the films’ release.
Andhra Pradesh DGP today convened a meeting with various district police officers and issued strict warning to over enthusiastic fans against creating public nuisance in the wake of the releases of Khaidi No.150 and Gautamiputra Satakarni.
The DGP prohibited fans from organising any public meetings and resorting to mutual abuse or attacks in public and on social media during the films’ release. Let us hope that better sense prevails and fans show their real tribute to their favorite stars by respecting each other.
- Telugu beauty’s weight loss regimen yields positive results
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 10-12-2017
- NPS’ Goa schedule nears completion
- Jai Simha’s shoot to conclude soon
- Low key releases this week