Needless to say that the situation is quite intense with fans of both the stalwart heroes are betting high on their movies. However, the police department is not going to spare any miscreant fan creating public ruckus during and after the films’ release.
Andhra Pradesh DGP today convened a meeting with various district police officers and issued strict warning to over enthusiastic fans against creating public nuisance in the wake of the releases of Khaidi No.150 and Gautamiputra Satakarni.
The DGP prohibited fans from organising any public meetings and resorting to mutual abuse or attacks in public and on social media during the films’ release. Let us hope that better sense prevails and fans show their real tribute to their favorite stars by respecting each other.
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
Articles that might interest you