Tamil Superstar Suriya and talented director KV Anand are joining forces yet again after six years. The last outing from this duo was the 2012’s action thriller, Maattrraan.
Reputed production house Lyca Productions will be bankrolling Suriya-KV Anand’s project. The film is expected to go on floors soon after Suriya wraps up his ongoing film, NGK. Renowned cinematographer Gavemic U Ary will be cranking camera and Harris Jayaraj will score the music.
Keep watching 123telugu.com for more details regarding this as-yet-untitled flick.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans