Comedy hero Allari Naresh has been going through a lean patch over the past couple of years with most of his films failing to click at the box-office. The actor is currently awaiting the release of Selfie Raja, which is set for a July 15 release.
Speaking at the single launch event recently, Naresh said that a lot of people have been complaining that his films of late are severely lacking in the comedy quotient and that all those loud laughers and unlimited giggles in the theaters have become almost extinct.
Naresh said that he has corrected all those mistakes with his writers team and came up with the best output for Selfie Raja. He further assured that Selfie Raja will be a nonstop entertainer. The film is produced by Chalasani Rama Brahmam Chowdary under his Gopi Arts Banner.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
Articles that might interest you