Comedy hero Allari Naresh has been going through a lean patch over the past couple of years with most of his films failing to click at the box-office. The actor is currently awaiting the release of Selfie Raja, which is set for a July 15 release.
Speaking at the single launch event recently, Naresh said that a lot of people have been complaining that his films of late are severely lacking in the comedy quotient and that all those loud laughers and unlimited giggles in the theaters have become almost extinct.
Naresh said that he has corrected all those mistakes with his writers team and came up with the best output for Selfie Raja. He further assured that Selfie Raja will be a nonstop entertainer. The film is produced by Chalasani Rama Brahmam Chowdary under his Gopi Arts Banner.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser