Veteran film star Mohan Babu gave full credit to his guru Dasari Narayana Rao and his fans for his forty years of career in films. On Saturday, senior filmmaker and politician T Subbarami Reddy will be honouring Mohan Babu with the Navarasa Nata Tilakam title in a grand MB@40 event in Vizag.
This morning, Mohan Babu reached Vizag and interacted with the media and recollected his 40 years of film career. Mohan Babu said that he left his village and reached Madras with dreams of becoming an actor four decades ago.
“Many directors, producers and all my fans are the reason behind my long and glorious innings in films and I couldn’t have done it without their support,” Mohan Babu said.
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting