Veteran film star Mohan Babu gave full credit to his guru Dasari Narayana Rao and his fans for his forty years of career in films. On Saturday, senior filmmaker and politician T Subbarami Reddy will be honouring Mohan Babu with the Navarasa Nata Tilakam title in a grand [email protected] event in Vizag.
This morning, Mohan Babu reached Vizag and interacted with the media and recollected his 40 years of film career. Mohan Babu said that he left his village and reached Madras with dreams of becoming an actor four decades ago.
“Many directors, producers and all my fans are the reason behind my long and glorious innings in films and I couldn’t have done it without their support,” Mohan Babu said.
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
- DSP appreciates Vaisakham’s songs
- Pawan’s Janasena gets a new admirer in Gaddar
Articles that might interest you