Young actor Nithiin’s long delayed film Courier Boy Kalyan is gearing up to hit the screens on September 11th. Directed by Prem Sai, the film was produced by Gautham Menon on his Photon Kathaas banner. Yami Gautham will be seen as Nithiin romantic interest in the film. Karthik and Anoop Rubens have composed the tunes and audio launch event was held yesterday in Hyderabad.
Speaking to the occasion, Nithiin said that the storyline of the Courier Boy Kalyan is very unique and narration will be very interesting. He expressed confidence over the film’s success and said that those who like strikingly new scripts will love this film. Guatham Menon has thrilled the audience by singing a song from ‘Happy Days’ film.
Stars like Rana, Nani, Akhil, Naga Chaitanya and few others were present at the event. Popular writer Kona Venkat and senior most producer Ashwini Dutt also have graced the audio launch.
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages
- Richa Patani grabs Seerat Kapoor’s offer
- Rocking number from Rangasthalam to be out soon
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party gets a release date
- Tholi Prema crosses the 20 crore mark