Nithiin’s long delayed film Courier Boy Kalyan was earlier announced to hit the screens on the 11th of this month. But the latest reports reveal that the makers have decided to release the film on September 17th on the eve of Vinayaka Chaviti.
Prem Sai is the film’s director and Gautham Menon has produced it. Yami Gautham is the female lead in the film which also has Nassar and Ashutosh Rana is crucial roles. Karthik and Anup Rubens composed the tunes for the film.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick