Nithiin’s long delayed film Courier Boy Kalyan was earlier announced to hit the screens on the 11th of this month. But the latest reports reveal that the makers have decided to release the film on September 17th on the eve of Vinayaka Chaviti.
Prem Sai is the film’s director and Gautham Menon has produced it. Yami Gautham is the female lead in the film which also has Nassar and Ashutosh Rana is crucial roles. Karthik and Anup Rubens composed the tunes for the film.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP