A District Family Court in Chennai today granted divorce to star director-actress couple AL Vijay and Amala Paul as they completed their separation period. Amala Paul and Vijay fell in love during the making of Vikram’s Nanna and they tied the knot in 2014.
Unfortunately, irreconcilable differences cropped up between the young couple and their marriage hit the rocks after two years. However, Amala and Vijay separated on cordial terms and share no animosity between each other.
Amala is currently busy with a handful of movies in all the four film industries down South.
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
- Chay, Nagarjuna’s amusing Twitter counters
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
Articles that might interest you