Super Star Rajinikanth is back from the US and is shooting for his highly-anticipated gangster drama, Kaala, in Chennai. The film ran into trouble when a filmmaker named Rajasekharan filed a case, alleging that Kaala’s makers may have lifted his script.
The case was presented before the 6th Additional Magistrate Court in Chennai and the next hearing will take place on July 26th. In his complaint, Rajasekharan had included Rajini, Dhanush and director Pa Ranjith’s names. Meanwhile, Rajini’s lawyer filed a counter petition in the court.
- Mehbooba’s theatrical trailer out soon
- Change of venue for Bharat Ane Nenu’s audio launch?
- Kalyanram gets career’s best openings with MLA
- Balakrishna turns grandfather yet again
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s first look in May