According to a latest update, Gopichand, a die-hard fan of Balakrishna, shelled out an insane Rs.1,00,100 to buy GPSK’s benefit show ticket. The money collected has been donated to the Balayya-led Basavatarakam Cancer Hospital.
Currently, the benefit show is going on at Mallikarjuna Theater in Kukatpally and the initial response is quite overwhelming.
- NTR hits one million on Twitter
- Watching a movie to prove costly with ticket hike
- Real test for DJ starts today
- Ninnu Kori’s audio to be out shortly
- Bollywood Actress Joins Mahesh Babu In BAN
Articles that might interest you