According to a latest update, Gopichand, a die-hard fan of Balakrishna, shelled out an insane Rs.1,00,100 to buy GPSK’s benefit show ticket. The money collected has been donated to the Balayya-led Basavatarakam Cancer Hospital.
Currently, the benefit show is going on at Mallikarjuna Theater in Kukatpally and the initial response is quite overwhelming.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event