A hot new report is doing the rounds on social media about a crazy price paid by SRM University students for the benefit show tickets of Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Janatha Garage’. The students reportedly paid a price of approximately 32,000Rs for one benefit show ticket!This is unprecedented and shows the craze for the movie among students.
Sources say that a part of this amount will be given to charity. Janatha Garage is gearing up for a grand worldwide release on September 1st and the film has already received a U/A rating from the censor board. Mythri Movie Makers banner is the production house behind the movie and successful director Koratala Siva is expecting a hat-trick with the film.
Samantha and Nithya Menen are the heroines while Devi Sri Prasad composed the music.
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves