We all know what kind of budgets do Sankar’s film involve. The mega director is always known to shoot his song on a lavish scale and the latest we hear is that a lavish song will be shot for over a period of 12 days in Chennai.
The set work is underway and the song is being composed by A R Rahman. Amy Jackson and Rajini will groove to this song which will be choreographed by Bollywood’s Bosco- Ceaser.
This will be the first time that a song will be shot for such a long time. The previous record is held by Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif who shot for ten days for Dhoom 3.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release