We all know what kind of budgets do Sankar’s film involve. The mega director is always known to shoot his song on a lavish scale and the latest we hear is that a lavish song will be shot for over a period of 12 days in Chennai.
The set work is underway and the song is being composed by A R Rahman. Amy Jackson and Rajini will groove to this song which will be choreographed by Bollywood’s Bosco- Ceaser.
This will be the first time that a song will be shot for such a long time. The previous record is held by Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif who shot for ten days for Dhoom 3.
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi’s first look to be out soon
- Lavanya opens up about her role in VOZ
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?