After breaking into the Telugu film scene with his experimental indie film, Aithe, creative filmmaker Chandrasekhar Yeleti acquired cult following among the film buffs and aspring filmmakers with his pathbreaking film, Anukokunda Oka Roju. After the romantic entertainer Prayanam and the big budget action adventurous film Sahasam, the director will be attempting a family drama in his next.
The film will be produced by popular producer cum distributor, Sai Korrapati. This yet to be titled film will be made with an ultra low budget starring new comers in the lead roles, apart from a few senior actors in the supporting characters. The film will be launched in September. Apart from this project, the director is also in talks with Victory Venkatesh for a big budget entertainer.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you