The Akkineni multi-starrer project, titled ‘Manam’, is getting ready to entertain viewers this summer. The movie is coming in with good expectations, as the three Akkineni heroes will be seen together for the first time, in this movie. Apart from the actors, the crew members are also quite eagerly waiting for the movie.
“This movie is going to be a special one in many ways”, said our source. Dr. ANR, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Samantha and Shriya will be seen in lead roles in ‘Manam’.
Vikram Kumar is directing this film and Anoop Rubens is composing the music. Harshavardhan is penning the dialogues for this family entertainer. Nagarjuna is producing ‘Manam’ on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23