The Akkineni multi-starrer project, titled ‘Manam’, is getting ready to entertain viewers this summer. The movie is coming in with good expectations, as the three Akkineni heroes will be seen together for the first time, in this movie. Apart from the actors, the crew members are also quite eagerly waiting for the movie.
“This movie is going to be a special one in many ways”, said our source. Dr. ANR, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Samantha and Shriya will be seen in lead roles in ‘Manam’.
Vikram Kumar is directing this film and Anoop Rubens is composing the music. Harshavardhan is penning the dialogues for this family entertainer. Nagarjuna is producing ‘Manam’ on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you