Dubbing work of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ is currently underway. The movie seems to have some scenes which involve a lot of people and these crowd dubbing scenes are currently underway. About 70 artistes are participating in the dubbing process at once.
The movie is being readied for a January 10th release. Sukumar is the director of this suspense thriller and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. Kriti Sanon is making her debut as a heroine in Telugu with this movie.
Mahesh Babu will be seen in an all new avatar in this big budget project. A significant portion of the film was shot abroad in placed like London and Bangkok. The film is expected to have some high voltage action sequences and international technicians were roped in for these scenes.
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash
- Bunny and Mahesh in no mood to go back
- Sultry beauty’s key role in action hero’s silver jubilee film
- Interesting title for Varun Tej’s sci-fi thriller
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record