Ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City. A special set has been erected for the purpose and some crucial fight scenes from the film are reportedly being shot. Special teams have worked to recreate the right weapons and conditions for the fight sequences.
Young Rebel Star Prabhas and Rana Daggubati will be seen as the lead actors in this movie. The film is a period action drama and it is one of the most ambitious projects ever undertaken by a south Indian director. Anushka will be seen as the heroine in this movie. Ramya Krishna will be seen as the Rajamatha. Sathyaraj, Nasser, Sudeep and a host of other senior actors are essaying crucial roles in this movie.
‘Baahubali’ is being produced by Arka Media. Music is being scored by M.M.Keeravani and Senthil is handling the cinematography. The movie is expected to well over a year for production, because of its scale.
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
Articles that might interest you