Raashi Khanna and Lavanya Tripathi are quite famous in Tollywood with some decent hits under their belts. But things are quite different this time around as some of their last few films have tanked at the box office.
Raashi has given flops like Oxygen and Touch Chesi Chudu whereas Lavanya is struggling even harder with flops like Mister, Radha and Yuddham Saranam failing at the box office.
Both these heroines have pinned a lot of hopes on their recent releases and a lot depends on the success of these films. This week will be quite crucial in their careers as both the films are set for a release.
Lavanya will be seen in Intteligent whereas Raashi will be seen in Tholi Prema. Both these films have decent buzz and we need to see how much do these films help them.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- We are all very friendly: Mahesh on his rapport with NTR, Charan
- BAN’s latest Krishna collections
- First look of SDT’s next to be out soon
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s UA region latest collections