It’s well-known that a few members of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) recently filed a complaint with the cyber crime police against 30 YouTube channels and websites for publishing obscene content on film stars. Acting on the complaint, the cops arrested a young man named Dasari Pradeep, who owns a YouTube channel in Bengaluru.
Apparently, Dasari Pradeep has been publishing sleazy videos and derogatory gossips on film stars on his YouTube channel. The police have recovered several nude morphed images of actresses from the culprit. The cyber crime police is determined to seize more YouTube channels that misuse the freedom of expression.
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu collects huge in UAE & Australia