Varun Sandesh, Sundeep Kishan starrer ‘D for Dopidi’ is fast turning out to be a hot property in the market. Directed by Siraj Kalla, the film has been produced by Raj & DK and few weeks ago, Nani joined the duo as one of the co-producers of the film. And then, Dil Raju bought the distribution rights of the film.
The latest news is that Gemini TV has bought the satellite rights of the film for a huge amount. Considering that the film has been made on a low budget, analysts say that the price offered by Gemini TV is extremely good. Recently, Sundeep Kishan’s Venkatadri Express has turned out to be a big hit, but the deal with Gemini TV was reportedly sealed much before the film’s release.
Naveen, Rakesh, Melanie have also playing lead roles in this crime comedy. The film revolves around a group of friends who go on to rob a bank before things spiral out of control. The film is slated for release on December 25.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
Articles that might interest you