D for Dopidi is creating quite a buzz thanks to the variety posters and publicity being done for the film. Adding to that Nani has recently bought stake in the film which has generated curiosity among the audience.
In an exclusive interview given to Telugu daily Eenadu, Producers of the film Raj-Dk said “D for Dopidi is basically an action comedy. At the same time it’s an attempt from our side give an important message to the youth of today which will make them realise their duties. We have projected the present day situations in a sarcastic way.”
Adding further they said piracy has become a big menace for the producers and we need to roll out original DVD’s within four or five weeks of release which can stop piracy to some extent.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you