Movie mogul Dr D Ramanaidu might produce a film with Naga Chaitanya in lead role, if all goes well. Speaking to a leading newspaper, Ramanaidu revealed that he’s going to remake a Punjabi film Singh Vs Kaur, which he had produced, with Naga Chaitanya. Initially, he was keen on having his Rana Daggubati onboard, but he’s busy these days to play the lead role in the Telugu remake of Singh Vs Kaur. Apparently, Naga Chaitanya has already seen the Punjabi film and he is willing to do the film. Ramanaidu is planning to start the film’s production later this year and the search is on for a team to make the film. Currently, Naga Chaitanya is acting in Vikram Kumar’s Manam and after that he’ll join the sets of Hello Brother’s remake which will be directed by Srinivas Reddy.
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Baahubali 2
- Midnight shows canceled in Tamil Nadu
Articles that might interest you