Some time back, we had reported that Nandamuri scions, Taraka Rama Rao and Soumitra, the sons of Late Nandamuri Janiki Ram are making their debut as a child artistes in the remake of the yesteryear classic Daana Veera Sura Karna.
Latest report is that the makers have decided to release the film in the first week of August. Currently, the post-production works of this film are progressing at a jet speed. This film is produced by Ch.Venkateshwara Rao and J.Balaraju jointly and the music is composed by Kausalya.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you