Some time back, we had reported that Nandamuri scions, Taraka Rama Rao and Soumitra, the sons of Late Nandamuri Janiki Ram are making their debut as a child artistes in the remake of the yesteryear classic Daana Veera Sura Karna.
Latest report is that the makers have decided to release the film in the first week of August. Currently, the post-production works of this film are progressing at a jet speed. This film is produced by Ch.Venkateshwara Rao and J.Balaraju jointly and the music is composed by Kausalya.
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
- DJ all set to break into the $1 million club
Articles that might interest you