The Daggubati Brothers, Venkatesh and Suresh Babu, visited Vijayawada to take the holy dip in the Krishna River as part of the ongoing Krishna Pushkaralu. Speaking on the occassion, Venkatesh hailed Krishna River as a ‘Jeeva Nadi’ and wished that Krishnamma’s blessings will always be with the devotees.
The Babu Bangaram actor expressed his content with the arrangements made by the authorities. Venky and Suresh Babu will take the holy bath in Krishna waters and perform the pinda pradanam ritual in remembrance of their late father and legendary producer Dr. D Ramanaidu and ancestors.
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
Articles that might interest you