This Sankranthi, fans of Nandamuri Balakrishna ensured that the celebrations are no less in the US than in the two Telugu states all thanks to the grand release of Balayya’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
On the eve of the film’s release, large groups of Balayya fans in Dallas, Texas and New Jersey and many other cities have carried out a huge car rally with 100 cars. The celebrations later continued with cake cuttings at all the theaters premiering GPSK.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you