Dam 999, an international co-production, directed by Sohan Roy is going to hit the screens across the world on November 25. The film is going to release in Telugu, Malayalam, English and Hindi. The film has Ashish Vidyarthi, Rajit Kapur, Vinay Rai, Vimala Raman and quite a few international actors in lead roles. The film is reportedly based on the Bandqiao dam disaster of 1975 that claimed lives of 250,000 people in China. Interestingly, the film will be released in 3D and 2D and it’s also the first Indian film whose screenplay was selected by the Oscar committee for its library before the release of the film.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you