King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s socio fantasy entertainer ‘Damarukam’ has received a U/A rating from the censor board and the certification process has been completed today. It is not immediately clear whether any cuts have been recommended.
Damarukam is being readied for a possible release either on the 19th of this month. The movie has been directed by Srinivasa Reddy and Anushka is the heroine. Devi Sri has composed the music.
With a budget of over 40 Crores, Damarukam is the most expensive film in Nagarjuna’s career and it will go head to head with Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’, which is releasing on the 18th.
- Varun Tej’s next confirmed
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer goes on floors
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Spain schedule gets a date
- Kiara Advani, Kriti Sanon Sign Housefull 4
- Sumanth’s 25th film gets an interesting title