Dandupalyam, the super hit Kannada crime drama franchise, is equally popular with the Telugu audiences. The franchise is directed by Srinivasaraju. Now, the latest reports reveal that the director is in talks with Telugu hero Sharwanand.
Apparently, Srinivasaraju had met Sharwa recently and narrated an intense story. Sharwa reportedly found the storyline interesting and has given his nod. However, this movie will go on floors only after Sharwa wraps up Hanu Raghavapudi and Sudheer Varma’s films. We will have to wait until an official announcement is made in this regard.
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani