Latest update reveals that the team spent 1 Crore to build the set of a Police Station. According to the reports, 70 per cent of the film has already completed and the makers are planning to release the movie this year in Kannada and Telugu simultaneously.
Produced by Venkat, directed by Srinivas Raju, the film features Pooja Gandhi, Prakash Raj, Markand Deshpande in pivotal roles.
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
Articles that might interest you