Aamir Khan’s Dangal, which has stormed the China box-office overtaking even the Hollywood biggie Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 in its first week, is all set to create history.
After grossing close to $82.2 million until Thursday, Dangal is just a day away from becoming the all-time highest grossing non-Hollywood movie ever in China. The film is expected to surpass the Japanese anime movie Your Name, which grossed $83.3 million, by Friday.
Meanwhile, Dangal’s worldwide gross as of Thursday has touched a whopping 1,278 crore, and the film is inching closer to Baahubali.
- Dil Raju announces another film with Varun Tej
- Star hero reveals his shocking child abuse experience
- Tamil actor in Prabhas’ Saaho?
- Paisa Vasool’s teaser stumps fans
- All eyes on Ravi Teja’s SIT inquiry
Articles that might interest you