In a staggering feat, Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s Dangal has surpassed its India collections in China. Dangal’s latest China collections are $84.18 million (Rs.543 Crore) and this stupendous performance has outshined the film’s India collections (Rs.542 Crore).
With the film still raking in huge moolah in China, Dangal has also breached the 1,300 Crore milestone with is cumulative total of 1,309 Crore, including Taiwan (22 Crore) and rest of world (202 Crore).
With the Japanese release in the near future and considering Aamir Khan’s popularity in the country, the film is expected to breach the 1,500 Crore worldwide gross milestone, next only to Baahubali The Conclusion.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?