When Baahubali The Conclusion went on to collect more than 1,500 crore worldwide gross, movie lovers and trade analysts thought that any other Indian film will take several years to break Baahubali’s gigantic record.
But looks like Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s Dangal is all set to surpass Baahubali 2 in a few days. Dangal, on Sunday until 11 pm CST, has grossed a whopping $12.64 million (Rs.81.50 crore) and stormed into the 1,500 crore worldwide gross club.
With this Dangal’s China collections including Taiwan are tallied up to Rs.744.50 crore, while the film’s overall worldwide gross is Rs.1,501.64 crore. With a couple of hours left and several screens yet to be reported, Dangal’s Sunday China collections are expected to cross $14 million.
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?
- Update on Na Peru Surya’s audio
- Star daughter’s debut film from February